Communications Coordinator/Publicist - Freedom From Religion Foundation (Madison, WI)
National nonprofit seeking journalism/communication arts/English major with solid writing, editing experience and skills.
- Maintain press contacts.
- Update social media (facebook, twitter)
- Issue press releases, write action alerts, daily website calendar blurbs.
- Update organization website (experience with HTML, Adobe Suite, content management system helpful).
- Proofing, typesetting, transcription duties. Personally assist director with e-mails, events.
- Occasional office duties.
Entry level. Ideal for energetic new grad. Full-time. Small, casual office in downtown Madison. To start immediately.
Make sure your cover letter includes your current name, mailing address, email address, and phone number.
Job entails helping director promote FFRF, a national membership organization of atheists and agnostics working to keep religion out of government.
• Post ID: 7462080 madison